Thursday, October 15, 2009

Too Many Thoughts



I have been thinking of starting a blog for a while now. Often it is when I come across some article or post somewhere during my news-obsessed day. I would like the ability to share my thoughts, or just give a few words to the things that float through my mind throughout the day.

This blog is really just for me. If you happen to come across it, please be forgiving, as I am experimenting. Perhaps if the experiment goes well, I might have something useful to say, and then your time here would be better spent.

As it is, most of the things I would like to talk about involve my children. When you have so many, with such varying ages and issues, it's hard to keep a record.  I have been very bad about recording my thoughts and feelings about each child as they make their way through our home and our hearts. So maybe this blog is for them, so they will know how I felt about them at any particular time. Or how I struggled with this decision or that one. I have to analyze everything and take a poll before I make a decision, but it is never done lightly.

So, my children, if you see this someday, please forgive your mom, if I happen to write something here that you don't like. Sometimes you just want it down, you just want a record.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blogger loves feed back, and a part time narcissist needs it! If you have a comment or question, I promise to get back to you right away, it's not like I have a houseful of kids to feed or anything!