So, what have ya'll been up to? We have been doing the same things we always do, plus one. Our baby, Priscilla Grace is closing in on 10 months old. It went so, so fast, as it always does.
We've been busy - swimming as much as possible, running around for different summer time events. Same as you and yours, I am sure.
I feel like I have so much to say, I don't know where to start....but things that have been circling in my mind that I would have normally blogged about:
- Yeb seems to be experiencing a severe bout of reverting to babyhood since Priscilla was born
- We switched schools....again....
- Kenzie is auditioning for a local production of Annie
- The big boys have been sleeping in a tent every night for a couple of weeks now
- Jenna is turning 13 at the end of the summer, and then Priscilla Grace will turn ONE!
- Jonah is suddenly becoming so much more grown up
- Summer is flying by way too fast
See ya'll soon!